I’m not blaming anybody for the lack of feedback on Kyoukai no Rinne posts this season, believe me. It’s always been a fairly tough show to write about, being as comedy-driven as it is. And this season hasn’t exactly stretched the premise much, apart from the introduction of Ichigo-kaasan. But since we’re here, I’ll keep at it – hell, I’m still enjoying myself anyway. A few highlights this week:
- Masato has never been a huge favorite of mine, but seeing him with angel’s wings was pretty good.
- How many points is a loser of a demon like that worth, anyway?
- I’m surprised the Narrator didn’t make a public service announcement to beware of hippos, as they kill more people than any other animal in Africa.
- It’s true – they do.
- Shoma-kun having a crush on Ichigo-chan? That’s change I can believe in – comic potential abounds. Maybe we’ll get to see Shoma and Sansei fight over her? Though Sansei does tend to like older women, technically she is one…
- When will teens in this series learn – never, ever leave the house to go to a fated meeting with your beloved?
- I totally knew that girl was going to be Mamiya Sakura’s mother.
- Let me get this straight – when she got married her name changed from Miyamae to Mamiya?
- How is it, exactly, that Rokudo-kun always has the exact Shinigami tool for every situation despite being absurdly poor? Does that cloak have magical pockets?