Wow – that guy actually has a name?
- Three cheers for the D List – this was definitely an episode for the backup singers to cover lead vocals.
- Jamie can still speak, so her fans can rest easy. She even finally got to an onsen.
- More military minutiae that gives Argevollen a real sense of verisimilitude – prototypes suck to maintain because they can rarely take stock parts. For a maintenance officer making do with whatever they can get on the front lines, that sucks.
- Okui Masaru (Okitsu Kazuyuki) for those of you keeping score at home.
- I liked the fact that there were no miracles when Okui took command – he struggled badly, and barely managed to make the best of a bad situation.
- Argevollen has sort of evolved into a “snapshots from a war” format, with different elements from both sides taking a turn in the spotlight. That’s interesting, but I’m about ready for the main plot to take over the narrative for a while.
- That said, Toshikazu Cayenne seems about ready to step from the shadows and reveal whatever his role in the story is. With a big name seiyuu like Koyama Rikiya it was always obvious those brief cameos were building up to something major.