I think it’d probably be fair to say this season of Kyoukai no Rinne has been more inconsistent than the second (which I would rank as the best overall). But it seems to have found its happy zone over the last month or so, with a string of vintage Rinne short episodes that recall some of the best the series has produced over its run. With a show that’s the very definition of episodic like Rinne, its naturally only going to be as good as the individual chapters.
- Any proposition from Sabato is a dubious proposition, sight unseen.
- Seriously – Onee-san’s name is “Bijin”? Did we know that already?
- Rokumon-chan is such a cheap date…
- That whole “hates to be touched” thing is no exaggeration. Feral cats can wear their hard-earned caution on their sleeves sometimes.
- Allergic? Of course. But the nice thing about all this was that everyone was worried for everyone else, not themselves (except Rokumon, of course).
- Sansei-kun and Rokumon featuring in the same chapter is a kawaii overload of epic proportions.
- “Let’s bury him”? Seriously, that got really dark really fast.
- Cats and cardboard boxes… Yeah, that could hardly be more true – they can’t resist them.
- Why do the Japanese love stamp rallies so much, anyway?